skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eclipse
Saturday, 7 February 2009
A research for a blog.
Last week we did to research for an electronic portfolio and evaluate it by looking at the content and the website it self. Once we are done evaluating we had to write an essay. which I did and submit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ali alghas
I like to listen music a lot. its like everyday i have to listen. I f a day passes without listening to a music, i feel so lonely and different.. :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(4)
We have to preper our selves for our two presentai...
Presentationp
A research for a blog.Last week we did to research...
hey all,
No comments:
Post a Comment